Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

We had an awesome day, it seems like it went by so quick. We spent the day with my Mom's side of the family, which is always a really great time. This years meal was hosted by Dave and Shelli, at their new place. They really did an outstanding job, and pulled everything off, without a hitch. Mallory and Alecia met for the first time, and hit it off really well. An excellent day was had by all, here are some pictures from our day!!

Here is Mallory on the car ride home, looks like she had a good day!

It was really great to spend some time with my neice Faye, she is getting so big, so fast.

Grammy, Aunt Judy and My Mom

I was able to get some pictures with my Grandparents, which I am realy happy about. It has been a while since I have had updated photos, I don't see them nearly enough, and it was great to spend the day with them.

I hope everyone out there had as great of a day as I did. We have a busy weekend ahead, lots of moving and unpacking and organizing to do. Lots of things to be thankful for these days!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Kristine

No comments: