Tuesday, December 2, 2008

We are finally moved

So we did it, we are finally completely moved in. Could have been the longest 3 days of my life. Between moving into the new place, and cleaning the old place, my body is physically drained. But..........it was all worth it. Our new place is excellent, we are very pleased. Things are coming along slowly, the living room is complete for the most part, the kitchen is pretty much all set, the bathroom is another story, it will be a while before we are settled in that room. Mallory's bedroom is looking pretty good as well. At this point, we are working through some of the boxes that are filled with a "mish-mosh" of items, things that don't really have a home, but I can't part with them either, so we will find a place.

Steve is away this week, so I am in the new the place alone, well I have my cats, but they hate each other right now, and can't be in the same room together. I can't for the life of me understand why these types of events cause such a raucous with these two, they have lived together for 10+ years, do they not recognize each other? Are they suddenly strangers? I am having a hard time understanding. Anyhow, it usually lasts a week or so, and then they remember each other again, and love is back in the air. In the meantime, we are awaken by screeching and screaming when they bump into each other in a dark hallway at 2:00am, when this happens, I would swear they were being mauled by a Rotweiler.

Other than getting things in order, not much else is happening.

Have a Great Week!
Kristine

No comments: