Thursday, January 29, 2009

25 Things About Me

Hi Everyone, I received an email from a Girlfriend the other day, it was a list called "25 Things About Me", you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you, it was all these fun little tid bits of information, and I thought it looked really fun, so I decided to try it. It took me a LONG time, but I finished, see "25 Things About Me" below:


1. I have a new found addiction to eBay......I can't stop! I buy everything, but get really good deals!

2. There was a time in my life where I actually believed that I would marry Dale Earnhardt Jr and become a NASCAR wife. I would say "If I could just have coffee with him once, and chat, he would really love me"

3. I really love tanning beds, and being tan, the risks don't really scare me all that much. Silly I know!

4. I have a house plant that I named and even say hello to when I walk by him, a couple of weeks ago, I left the window that he sits in front of open, and it killed him, I am heart broken, for real!

5. I have made a promise to myself that if I am ever single again, I would move from NH to somewhere warm and start a new "warmer" life.

6. I am still addicted to the old school 90210, I watch it everyday when I get home from work, and on weekends......I love Soapnet!

7. I make really impulsive decisions, and never think things through when I should. (Hence the eBay addiction)

8. I have know forever that I am an extremely selfish person when it comes to my time, and the things that I want, to the point that I have decided that I will probably never be a Mom. Big sacrafice, but I guess I would rather know now. I feel very lucky to have so many children in my life, thanks to all of my friends!

9. After years of commuting to work on highways, I now have a fear of driving long distances on the highway, especially by myself.

10. I LOVE Dollar stores, and yard sales! I guess I like to look at junk!

11. I secretly would love to relive high school, I loved it! But I would also get better grades and take it a bit more seriously.

12. I wanted to be a vet for the longest time, and regret not going to school after I graduated, not just to be a vet, but I wish I went to school for SOMETHING.

13. I have a weird leftover phobia, I very rarely eat leftovers, even just the next day! I think it is a spoiled food phobia, especially things with meat, I am afraid I will get sick.

14. I have a really sensitive sense of smell, I can smell anything, and I think everything smells, it drives Steve crazy, I am forever thinking the clothes that come out of the dryer are musty!

15. I hate it when peoples feet touch me, it makes me crazy to think that Steve's feet could touch me while I am sleeping. I don't want feet sweating on me....that goes for all feet!!

16. I have never been a bridesmaid in a wedding........I was a flower girls when I was 5, at this point, since all of my friends are married, I bet I will never be in a wedding.

17. Not long ago, I went through what I call a "salad dressing addiction", I would buy different types of salad dressing everywhere I went, we must have had 20 bottles of dressing in our cabinet at one point. I had this thing with specialty dressings, not grocery store dressing, but specialty store dressings. I still don't know what brought that on, I have kicked that habit though.

18. I LOVE taking baths, I wish I could take one everyday! No lie, if I had one of those big soak in bath tubs, I would take a bath EVERY NIGHT before bed!

19. I am a huge fan of One Tree Hill, I own every season, other than the current one on DVD. Not only do I have them on DVD, I also DVR them every weekday at 1 & 2:00, Saturdays at 8 & 9:00 am, and Sunday at 11 and 12:00. I never actually watch the episodes I DVR, but I still need to know that it is on there.

20. I am REALLY afraid of Bats, I had a bad experience with bats in my last apartment and the sight of one brings me close to tears.

21. I am also very afraid of BEES! I have been known to lock myself in a room until someone comes home to kill the bee that has taken over the rest of the house.

22. When I was in High School..........this is embarassing...........I actually thought that the kids from the Academy were bussed in.....................from China.

23. My Sister and I are 16 years apart! I remember when she was born, thinking, "Man, when I'm 32, she'll be 16, and she is probably going to ask me to buy her and her friends beer"............yup, that's happening THIS YEAR!! (But I think I am safe on the beer buying, she's a really good girl!) I love her alot!

24. I really love the beach, and would go everyday if I could, but..............I am afraid to swim in ocean water, I think there is something lurking, just waiting for the right beach goer to attack!

25. It took me 2 hours to complete this thing, interesting what you come up with when you really think about it! Looking forward to seeing everyone else try this!


Love to All,
Kristine

No comments: