Friday, December 19, 2008

Update on Kayleigh and more SNOW!

Kayleigh is still hanging in there, that makes me happy. Everyday that The Freemans have with their little girl at this point, is a miracle. It sounds as though she is continuing to make strides in her recovery. So lets keep our fingers crossed for her!

Looks like we will be getting more snow, tonight and Sunday! As you know, I am not a fan off this! I am not one bit happy about this latest weather development! At this point, I will try to find something positive, here is what I came up with:

We are a one car household, what is good about that you ask? Well I will tell you, since I hate the snow, and I hate driving in it, this one car situation I am in, means I DON'T HAVE TO DRIVE IN IT!!! Steve gets to drop me off AND pick me up from work EVERYDAY! He gets to pick me up at lunch, and be my taxi and drive me to Marshall's and TJ Maxx, and all those other places I call FUN!!

No matter the situation, I am trying to put a positive spin on what I can!

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
Kristine

No comments: